White elephant parties are probably some of the most fun during the holiday season! If you need some great white elephant gift ideas for teens in particular, I have you covered! There’s a little bit of everything in this gift guide so you can stay within budget and maybe even score some laughs from the party attendees.
I divided the gift ideas into different categories so you can easily find exactly the kind of white elephant gift you are looking for:
- Funny Gifts
- The Best Inexpensive Gifts They Will Actually Like For Under $30
- All Time Best White Elephant Gift Ideas For Teenagers
- White Elephant Gifts For Teen Boys
- White Elephant Gifts For Teen Girls
And if you need a good white elephant gift exchange game, check out this Left Right Across Christmas Gift Exchange Game with a Free Printable.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure here.
1. Funny White Elephant Gift Ideas For Teens
When you think of some of the best white elephant gifts, your mind probably goes to funny gifts. So here you go! This is the best round up of silly things you can give at your next white elephant exchange party. At the very least, you will get a good laugh out of some of these.
- Hairy belly fanny pack
- Animal paw socks
- Tortilla blanket
- Bacon strips bandaids
- Mini Inflatable waving guy
- Magic 8 Ball
- Poo-Pourri Toilet Spray
- People of Walmart Coloring Book
- Spider in a box Prank Gift
- Toe Socks
- Life Skills For Teens Book.
- Toilet timer….Probably the most perfect white elephant gift!
- The Book of Unusual Knowledge. Maybe gift wrap this together with the poo-pourri and the toilet timer.
- Crazy Straw Eye Glasses
- Hopper Ball. This one is more FUN than funny but still a pretty cool gift. I bet you the party doesn’t end without most everyone there taking a turn on the hopper ball before they leave.
2. The Best Inexpensive Gifts They Will Actually Like For Under $30
It wasn’t easy to find a whole lot of fun gift exchange ideas for under $30, but I think these are great. Some of these gifts would also make great stocking stuffers!
- Solar Power Bank. This is a VERY handy gadget to keep in the car for emergencies.
- Head massager. This one is both, a funny AND useful gift.
- Oversized wearable blanket hoodie
- Kanoodle Brain teaser is a fun game
- Pack a variety of snacks and treats in a beautifully wrapped box.
- Temporary Tattoo Markers
- Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Cell Phone Holder for the Car
- LED Strip Lights with remote control. Teenagers like to use these in their bedrooms or in their cars.
- Full Body Pillow.
- Mini Cornhole Game.
- Popcorn Maker.
3. All Time Best White Elephant Gift Ideas For Teens
This list combines real gifts with a wide price range to accommodate different budgets. I made sure to include some of the latest trends that would make the perfect gift for any teenager. Not every white elephant gift exchange is going to be for funny gag gifts. Depending on the price cap set up by the holiday party host, you might need to find a really great gift so check out some if these ideas:
- Wireless charging and bluetooth speaker in one with lights
- Happy Teen Gift Card
- Spotify Subscription
- Hydro Flask Water Bottle
- Carhartt Beanie
- 3D Printing Pen
- Gas Station Gift Cards
- Movie Theater Gift Cards
- Doordash Gift Cards
- Or if you want to win the prize for best gift ever given at a white elephant party, a reloadable Vise gift card will do the trick.
- Flipstick. These things are pretty cool. You’ve probably seen them used by a lot if influencers on social media, and if YOU haven’t seen it I bet your teenager has! They allow you to stick a cell phone on to any flat surface without damaging the phone or the surface. You can stick them on walls, tables, mirrors, ceilings…..and they are reusable!
- Run-away Alarm Clock. Every teenager could use one of these!
4. White Elephant Gift Ideas For Teens (Boys)
Since I live in a house full of boys, five to be exact! I know a thing or two about what boys like.
The beauty about looking for gift ideas for guys, is that more likely than not, every age group will like the same things. Especially when it’s supposed to be a fun gift. If your teenager likes it, chances are your husband will like it too and vise versa. Boys are funny like that,
- Toilet night light
- Portable Table Tennis Set
- LED Frisbee
- Nike Slides
- Wall Climbing Remote Control Car or 4WD Stunt RC Car
- Massage Gun
- Dr. Squatch All Natural Bar Soap 3-PK
- Build-on Brick Mug
- Comfy Crew Neck Pullover
- Nerf Gun with a pack of extra nerf foam bullets
- If you know teenage boys, you know they are ALWAYS hungry! So wrap up a frozen pizza, a box of doughnuts, cereal box, or otter pops.
5. White Elephant Gift Ideas For Teens (Girls)
And like I said in the white elephant gift ideas for teen boys; I live in a house full of boys, so shopping around for girls is always so fun to me! Of course the only experience I have with teen girls is from when I WAS a teen myself….BUT, I’m pretty sure anything form this teen girl gift guide will be a hit!
If you have teen girls be sure to leave some of the best gifts you’ve ever given your girl down in the comments section and I’ll be sure to add some of them to this list.
- Macrame Wall Hanging picture frame collage with fairy lights
- Scrunchie holder stand
- Hidden Pocket Scrunchies
- Small Sling Bag or belt bag
- Bath Bombs
- Table Top Mirror With Lights
- Hoop Earrings
- Hair Claws
- Sticker by Number Brain Games
- Non-toxic colorful hair chalk
- Non-Toxic Nail Polish Set with a non-toxic nail polish remover
Check Out More Great Gift Guides On The Blog:
White Elephant Gift Ideas For Teens
I hope you found some awesome gift ideas for the teenagers in your life in this post!
As I’m sure you saw, a lot of the gifts listed are great stand alone gifts for birthdays, Christmas, Easter, or any other gift giving occasion.